When people try to increase their focus and productivity, they usually only work on upping their energy levels. Many people drink coffee or tea in the morning to help, others take nootropics.
Almost everyone who is looking to balance the mental aspect of their daily lives focuses on increasing their energy levels. They usually do nothing to reduce stress and promote a positive mood. The key to true focus and productivity during the day starts with an overall sense of wellbeing. That is how Elimidrol helps.
It doesn’t work as a nootropic supplement that focuses solely on increasing energy levels and mental acuity. Rather, it promotes an overall comfort and calmness that could help those struggling with anxiety that want to gain their motivation and productivity.
Table of contents
To understand what makes Elimidrol work, we will need to explore its ingredients. Below you will find an overview of ingredients in both formulas (daytime and nighttime) plus an explanation of what the benefits of each are.
- Magnolia Bark: This supplement has been used in ancient Chinese medicine for a long time to help with anxiety and sleeplessness.
- N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine:This supplement is often found in popular nootropics due to its ability to help fight inflammation. Inflammation is a plague on the mind and body. It can lead to brain fog, lethargy, and feelings of general unpleasantness.
- DL-Phenylalanine:In addition to helping improve the mood of its users, this supplement has been used to help with chronic pain.
- Asian Ginseng Root Extract: Ginseng has a wide variety of benefits. It has been used to help improve moods, increase energy, and boost energy levels to hundreds of years in Asian culture. It is considered an adaptogen, meaning that it helps the body withstand higher levels of stress (physically and mentally).
- L-Tyrosine: This supplement has been used to help with a variety of different stressors, both physical and mental. It has also been used in trials to help improve the mood of users.
- Gotu Kola Leaf: This herb has been used for many years in traditional Chinese medicine. While it has a variety of uses, many use it to calm themselves because of its anti-anxiety properties.
- Hops Flower: Many are familiar with Hops because it is a plan commonly used in making beer. In addition to its widespread use in alcohol (and food) it is also used to help with anxiety and even sometimes help those with ADHD settle down.
- Oat Bran:This is a food that has many nutritional benefits including 50% more fiber than oatmeal. It is also used to help those with high cholesterol. While fiber is an important part of any diet, the inclusion of this ingredient is a bit puzzling to me.
- Kava Kava Root Extract: Most often used as a calming agent, Kava Kava is found in many supplements that promote restful sleep.
- Milk Thistle Seed Extract: This ingredient has been used for thousands of years because of its antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties. This helps it prevent free radical damage that occurs to the body. In addition to the wide array of health benefits it carries with it, it is most notably used in skincare products because of its anti-aging properties.
- Passionflower Herb: This herb has been used for many years to help those with anxiety. Like Kava, it is often found in supplements that promote restful sleep.
- Lemon Balm Aerial Parts: While Lemon Balm can help induce a good nights rest, it actually doesn’t fatigue the mind. A study has shown that it improves mood and cognitive functions.
- Ginger Root: Astonishingly, this herb has been used to help those with pain issues (even better than some pain killers). Ginger Root works by reducing inflammation, which is the root cause of many physical and mental ailments.
- John’s Wort Aerial Parts: This ingredient has been used in studies to help reduce the effects of depression.
- Vitamin C: As one of the most popular vitamins around, Vitamin C is used to help protect the body against immune system deficiencies, eye diseases, cardiovascular issues, and more. It is a vitamin that the body needs to perform at its peak.
- Vitamin B6:This vitamin helps to convert food into energy. Becaue of this, it works as a very good “natural” energy booster. In addition, it is also an important overall vitamin for healthy skin, hair, liver, and eyes.
- Vitamin B12:One of the vitamins that many people are deficient in, B12 is also one of the most important. Why? It can convert carbohydrates into glucose (usable energy) in the body. In addition to increasing energy levels, it also has the ability to improve moods and help those with depression.
- Magnesium: Not only does Magnesium help increase energy levels, it also works to calm the nerves and promote restful sleep.
- Zinc: Used for a variety of different reasons such as boosting the immune system and even helping those with asthma, Zinc can also be used to help improve certain cognitive functions. It has been used on those with ADHD, Alzheimer’s, and even those with Down syndrome.
- Copper: Copper is necessary for proper brain function. However, it is important to have the right balance. Too much or too little can do harm.
- Potassium: This ingredient is incredibly important in maintaining the electrical conductivity of the brain. The right amount is important for proper brain function.
Some of the ingredients in the Nighttime formula are the same as those in the Daytime formula. I will include the duplicate below but not outline them because they have already been outlined above.
- GABA: This ingredient helps to calm the mind and body. It is a neurotransmitter that the body uses to dampen the nerve signals in the brain, leading to an overall relaxation.
- 5-HTP: Often used for sleep disorders such as insomnia, 5-HTP can also help those with depression, anxiety, and even certain headaches. It works by increasing the amount of serotonin the body produces.
- Chamomile Flower: This herb has been used for years as a tea to promote relaxation. The supplement form is no different.
- Valerian Root Powder:As one of the most popular natural sleep aids, Valerian Root also helps lower anxiety and blood pressure.
- Melatonin: Another natural sleep aid, Melatonin is naturally produced by the body to induce sleep. If the body is exposed to any type of light, Melatonin production can be halted. This is why it is very important to sleep in total darkness.
In both the Daytime and Nighttime formulas:
- Magnolia Bark
- Ginger Root
- Hops Flower
- Kava Kava Root Extract
- Passionflower Herb
- Lemon Balm Aerial Parts
What People Are Saying
The overall reviews of Elimidrol are, by a majority, very positive. In addition to helping the everyday person achieve a higher state of mind (stress-free) some people say that it has been beneficial in helping certain withdrawal symptoms. Of course, please take these claims with a grain of salt as not everything on the internet can be confirmed. If you are struggling with any drug problems or withdrawal issues, please seek immediate medical help. This website is not intended to give medical advice.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are there any side effects to using Elimidrol?
The maker of Elimidrol (Sunrise Nutraceuticals) has stated, “There are no reported adverse side effects when using Elimidrol.”
Is there a money back guarantee?
Yes, Elimidrol offers a 100% money back guarantee. That means you can purchase the product, try it, see if it works for you, and if it doesn’t, send it back for a full refund.
When will it start working?
Based on what the manufacturer states, it should start working within the first day of use.
Where can Elimidrol be purchased?
The best place to purchase Elimidrol is direct from the manufacturer. That way you don’t risk picking up a fake or tampered with product.
Final Thoughts on Elimidrol
While many nootropic formulas focus on the energy aspect, they lack the anti-anxiety and anti-stress properties. That is where Elimidrol takes the lead. This supplement focuses on overall wellbeing of the user.
What I like most is that it doesn’t include any stimulants that could potentially increase anxiety and stress levels. Many nootropics on the market today are loaded with caffeine, which helps improve energy levels but can potentially raise blood pressure and cortisol levels (increasing stress).
One thing to note is that Elimidrol is not a typical capsul supplement, it must be mixed with water to be used. Also, it comes in two different formulas (Daytime and Nighttime) to be used at different times of the day. This could be seen as a negative for some who just want to take a simple capsule once per day.
Overall, Elimidrol proves to be a great supplement for those looking to balance out their hectic or stressful lives.