Nootropics are usually associated with one word: “focus”. However, it takes more than just focus to get work done successfully, it takes motivation. Nitrovit is a nootropic that says it can improve your memory, focus, concentration, and motivation. These are bold claims. So, does Nitrovit hold up? The short answer — yes. Keep reading to find out more…
Table of contents
- Nitrovit Ingredients
- Why Noopept is an Important Addition
- What People Are Saying
- Nitrovit Positives
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Brain Wiz Tips
- Final Thoughts on Nitrovit
To understand how Nitrovit works, we must understand what it is made up of. To do this, we’ll dissect its ingredients and dive deep into how each one works.
- Vitamin B6: Vitamin B6 helps to convert food into energy. Thus, it makes for a very good “natural boost”. In addition to its value as a nootropic, it is also an important vitamin for healthy skin, hair, liver, and eyes.
- Vitamin B12: One of the vitamins that many people are deficient in, B12 is also one of the most important. Why? It can convert carbohydrates into glucose (usable energy) in the body. In addition to increasing energy levels, it also has the ability to improve moods and help those with depression.
- ALCAR (Acetyl L-Carnitine): This amino acid has been used to help treat various age-related diseases (e.g. Alzheimer’s), memory loss, depression, and even those with Down Syndrome. It also has been used to treat men with low testosterone levels. The reason it has been effective in helping treat these diseases is because it helps the body produce energy.
- Alpha GPC: This new choline works to repair cell membranes in the brain. It also improves memory recall, reaction time, and even mood. Studies show that it helps the brain learn and remember at a greater rate.
- Alpha Lipoic Acid: This antioxidant works by protecting the body’s cells against damage. Because this supplement is soluble in water and fat, it can cross the blood-brain barrier. This makes it one of the only supplements that can actually get into the brain.
- Bacopa Leaf Powder: As one of the most popular supplements found in nootropics, Bacopa is well known as a brain booster. It has been used for years to help treat those with ADHD, improve memory, and even reduce anxiety/depression. All of these benefits make it a potent nootropic and mood-booster.
- Centrophenoxine: This supplement was developed in 1959 as a treatment for Alzheimer’s disease, cerebral insufficiency, and age-related cognitive issues. It is a prescription drug in Europe but sold over the counter in the United States. It has been linked to improved cognitive abilities such as better memory and an increase in mental energy.
- Mucuna Pruriens: Not a supplement that is often found in nootropics, Mucuna Pruriens has been shown to keep cognetive and neural functions in line.
- NALT (N Acetyl L-Tyrosine): N Acetyl L-Tyrosine is often used to treat stress. Why is it so popular in nootropics? That’s an easy answer. Stress depletes chemicals in the brain such as norepinephrine and dopamine. This can lower energy levels and make it harder to focus.
- Phosphatidylserine: This supplement is already produced by the body and can be received through eating certain foods. It has been used in the past to help treat issues such as depression, Alzheimer’s, and ADHD, among others.
- Caffeine Anhydrous: Also known as just Caffeine, Caffeine Anhydrous has various physical and mental benefits. It is most notably used to increase energy levels, mental acuity, and improve overall cognition.
- Huperzine A: Like some of the other ingredients in Nitrovit, Huperzine A helps to protect the brain and is used to treat those recovering from traumatic brain injury. It has also been used to help treat depression.
- Noopept: One of the most popular nootropics around, Noopept is known for being very good at helping refine and improve the focus of its users.
Other ingredients: Rice Flour, Vegetarian Capsule
While all of these ingredients help improve cognitive performance (many have been proven to in controlled studies) they are combined into proprietary blends so it makes it hard for us to see exactly how much of each ingredient is really in Nitrovit. This could be considered a potential negative, if you wanted to know exactly how much of each ingredient is included.
Why Noopept is an Important Addition
One of my personal favorite nootropics, Noopept is one of the most widely used supplements to help increase long-term focus. Many people actually solely use Noopept as a nootropic with positive effects.
In addition to helping to increase focus and concentration, Noopept also works as a potent brain fog reducer.
Not many other nootropic stacks have Noopept in it (TruBrain and Lumonol being the most notable that have it) so upon learning that it was in Nitrovit, I immediately became intrigued.
What People Are Saying
Unsurprisingly, Nitrovit is a very popular nootropic. Why? It’s ingredients, when combined, make for an impressive nootropic that not only helps to increase focus but also lowers stress levels and improves motivation levels.
Are people happy with Nitrovit? The majority of them are.
Many reviews of Nitrovit on the internet speak about how it has helped individuals improve their long-term memory recall, mental clarity, and memory formation. In terms of how people use it in their daily lives, it really varies. Some people use Nitrovit in school settings such as studying or during class. Other people use Nitrovit while at work or in their personal lives to be more productive.
Nitrovit has a lot going for it. Here are some of my favorites…
- There are no artificial colors or dyes used in making it.
- It has zero stearates or dioxides.
- It is made in the USA.
- It is made in a cGMP Laboratory (Current Good Manufacturing Practice). This means that the lab it was created in conforms to all of the regulations enforced by the US Food and Drug Administration.
- The capsules are vegetarian.
- It is one of the more fast acting nootropics currently on the market.
- Last but not least, there is a one-year guarantee on Nitrovit. This is nearly unheard of in the world of nootropics. This one-year guarantee means that you can literally return an empty bottle up to a year later and receive a refund.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the side effects of Nitrovit?
I have personally not experienced any Nitrovit side effects. I’ve also scoured the web to see if others have experienced any negative side effects and none could be found. One small side effect I noticed is that I had a small crash one day when I forgot that I took Nitrovit early in the day and had four cups of coffee later that day. This crash only occurred because I combined a lot of caffeine (from the coffee) with the caffeine in Nitrovit.
Where can Nitrovit be purchased?
One of the best places to purchase Nitrovit is directly from their website. This is because you know you’re getting the real thing for the best price. Many third party retailers, including some on Amazon, could be selling fake supplements. You’ll never really know what you purchase unless you buy direct from the manufacturer.
Is there a coupon or promo code available for Nitrovit?
Yes! For a limited time, Nitrovit is offering 20% off with this coupon code — NITRO20 (click to apply it at checkout). This is a great deal to try this nootropic without spending a lot. Also, even if you don’t like Nitrovit, you can send it back for a refund for up to one year.
Is Nitrovit a scam?
Some people, no matter what, will claim that Nitrovit is a scam or “snake oil”. While some nootropics are scams and do nothing to improve focus or truly help improve the body in any way, in my experience, Nitrovit does. Take all of the ingredients in Nitrovit out by themselves and most are all potent nootropics. When combined, they can really provide some positive cognitive effects.
Brain Wiz Tips
- First and foremost, please speak with a doctor or trained and certified medical professional before the use of any supplements. I am not a doctor, nor am I giving you any medical advice.
- I use Nitrovit directly after breakfast. Some people use it on an empty stomach but I find that some vitamins and caffeine can bother my stomach if I haven’t eaten yet.
- I scale back on my caffeine intake when using Nitrovit. This is because it already has caffeine in it and I do not want to crash later in the day or get jittery.
- It’s not necessary to stack Nitrovit with other nootropics as it already has the majority of the “brain boosting” supplements needed for increased focus and mental clarity.
Final Thoughts on Nitrovit
When it comes to increasing overall cognitive function, energy levels, and motivation, Nitrovit takes the cake. I am impressed with its solid list of ingredients and the fact that it works quickly.
Many nootropics make claims that they don’t live up to so it is always refreshing to see one that actually does what it says.
In addition to being a nootropic that works in a variety of different settings (e.g. work and school) Nitrovit is also moderately priced for its quality. Without the coupon listed above, Nitrovit comes in at $58.97 for a 30-day supply. While this initial cost may seem like a lot, think about the fact that it’s only about $1.96 per serving (or day that it is used). At under $2, that makes it less than one large cup of coffee but with a lot more benefits. When the coupon “NITRO20” is used, it brings Nitrovit’s price down even more.
Overall, I think Nitrovit is a solid nootropic. In my opinion, it would make for a great starter supplement for anyone looking to improve focus and concentration but who doesn’t want to deal with making their own nootropic stack. With its one-year money back guarantee it is a no-brainer to at least try and see how it works.
Have you used Nitrovit before or have a question about it before purchasing? Let us know in the comments below!