*Due to unforeseen circumstances we will need to close this scholarship program down (effective immediately).
Brain Wiz is a website dedicated to helping people from all backgrounds achieve higher levels of focus and productivity. We explore cutting edge scientific advancements, supplements/nootropics, mindfulness techniques, and much more.
Here at Brain Wiz, we believe that the path to success begins with higher education. Because we know that not everyone can afford to attend college, we want to help ease the burden through our $750 annual scholarship.
This scholarship is intended to help students who want to pursue higher education but don’t have the financial ability to do so. Whether you are currently a high school student or are older and looking to get your undergraduate degree, this scholarship is open to you.
Please read all of the details below to learn what we are looking for and how to apply…
In order to apply for this scholarship, you must meet some basic criteria. They are as follows:
- Demonstrate high ethics and morals
- Be a United State citizen over the age of 17
- Be committed to a college or university in the United States
- Maintain at least a 3.0 GPA
We accept scholarship submissions from any major, including undecided majors.
In a video, please explain what tips and tricks you use to improve your focus in class or when studying. We are looking for unique and interesting ways for students to improve their focus (not just drink a cup of coffee).
Need some ideas? Check out our “brain hacks” section.
- The video should be 1-2 minutes only of you speaking.
- Can be “selfie” style, filmed on your phone.
- Please upload to YouTube (can be marked as “unlisted”, if you prefer for it to not be listed on YouTube).
- Award: Scholarship value is $750. A check will be made out to your college/university.
- To Enter: Please send your video to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Deadline: This scholarship closes every year on August 1. We will choose a winner by August 15 each year.
- Details: One winner will be chosen based on their essay submission. That winner is exempt from winning in any future Digitalux scholarships. They are responsible for notifying the college/university and IRS of winning this scholarship. By entering, you give us permission to use your name and photograph in future marketing materials as well as on our blog and social media.